Apparently, July 1 wasn't a one-time occurance of Dillon removing his diaper in bed. Pretty much EVERY night since then, and the past two afternoon naps have been that way. Unfortunately for me, that means I'm washing sheets every day! I guess that is his way of saying he's ready to get out of the diaper. I asked him this morning if he wanted to go on the potty, and he said, "Yeah, okay!" (his newest cute phrase) Therefore, today marked Day 1 of our potty training experience. I was not looking forward to this, or expecting it so soon, but I guess I should take advantage of it while I can.
I've heard of some people doing this, but it was Dillon's idea, not mine - he doesn't want to wear a diaper at ALL, and doesn't care for shorts, either. So today he spent most of the day naked. Luckily it was beautiful outside, so we could be out there (good for accidents!) a lot.
.jpg)
It's a good thing we don't have neighbors too close!!!

Grandma came over and helped this morning, and made sure he drank lots of water, to keep practicing!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Look at that cute little tooshy!! Good luck and God speed!! BTW we aren't that far away!!!
Julie
Post a Comment