
Sorry for the long delay without updates... Our hard drive decided to die on us a couple weeks ago, and it's taken me this long to get a new one and the computer up and running again. I'm still in the process of trying to recover our data from the old one (including all of our pictures). If you haven't backed up your important data from your computer lately - you should highly consider it. I was lucky that this happened to a friend at work a couple weeks before it happened to ours, and it reminded me to back up our pictures. I hadn't done it since Dillon was 12 months old - I would have lost the last year and a half (including Owen's whole life!). Thank goodness I at least have up through October on CDs now.
Anyhow, I'll try to get new pictures up soon, but just wanted to apologize for the delay!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment