Thursday, October 22, 2009

Leed's Pumpkin Farm Field Trip

It isn't officially Fall until you go to the pumpkin patch, is it? This year I was able to go with Dillon during his preschool field trip, and the weather cooperated perfectly! The kids were all very well-behaved, and I think they all had lots of fun. We got to do things that they normally don't do when we go on the weekend, because it's too crowded, so he enjoyed it.




After the hayride, they were allowed to pick out a big (pie) pumpkin, and three gourds. He is now insisting that we make pumpkin pie with it, but I really don't think I have it in me to do that - I'd much rather open a can of pumpkin, mix in some milk and whatever else goes in it, and put it in the oven! Or better yet, buy a pie from Kroger already made!

Looking forward to Circleville this Saturday, but the rain may just keep us from going this year...

What is a farm if it has no goats to feed? This one's no different...

No comments: