Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First Post

In case you haven't been following Owen's blog - I'll get you up to date... The first three weeks with him were absolutely wonderful. Dillon was a very colicky baby, and screamed all the time. So this time around, we figured we were due for a good baby. Other people get good babies, so why shouldn't we? Anyhow, after the first three weeks, he turned into a screaming, wailing, colicky baby. There was a week in there where he cried from 9PM-12AM straight every night, and there was nothing we could do to stop it. But now we're at 6 weeks old (and counting down to 12!) and he seems to be doing better - I wonder if it's the dairy I cut out of my diet? This morning was actually pleasant, the boys are being cooperative so far, so I had to take some pictures!


One of Owen's first intentional smiles! (Of course none have been to Mommy or Daddy yet!)

Dillon's learning to share already!
Dillon loves to hug Buddy Bear!!! I don't think Buddy likes it as much...
Awwww, here's the baby we know!!!

No comments: