Oh my goodness! How is it that you're not laughing aloud on that video of Owen dancing? I was sitting here at my computer laughing hysterically. I can't believe the rhythm he's got! If I saw the two boys together, I don't know if I could tell them apart. I can't believe how much Owen has changed since we last saw him. Tell your mom thanks again for the blanket she made for Andrew. It's his favorite-he sleeps with it every night. Hope you're all doing well. Love, Dave, Laura and Andrew
5 comments:
TOO CUTE!! I think I say that in every one of my comments. But it's always true. :)
That is hilarous! He looks so cute and has great ryhthm.
Roscoes
I've already watched this 3 times ! Just love how he changes dancing as music changes. Can't wait to see Owen and Dillon again soon :)
That is priceless! So cute. He needs to teach Hannah some of those moves!! :-)
Marcy
Oh my goodness! How is it that you're not laughing aloud on that video of Owen dancing? I was sitting here at my computer laughing hysterically. I can't believe the rhythm he's got! If I saw the two boys together, I don't know if I could tell them apart. I can't believe how much Owen has changed since we last saw him. Tell your mom thanks again for the blanket she made for Andrew. It's his favorite-he sleeps with it every night. Hope you're all doing well.
Love, Dave, Laura and Andrew
Post a Comment