
It was so nice out tonight, Joe decided to get Dillon's new bike out and play with the boys until I got home. They love the bike, and Dillon can't wait to ride it all by himself! I told him once we get the training wheels for it, he can, but he insists that he wants to ride on two wheels! We'll just see about that... Also, he's going to need strong neck muscles to hold his head up with that heavy helmet! (In case you're wondering why his hands are always holding onto the helmet, that's why!)


And no, Owen's goofy helmet is just a regular bike helmet, but Joe had three clear rules for the bike:1. NO CRYING!!!
2. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET!
3. You have to share!
If any of these rules are broken, the bike gets put away. It worked well enough for tonight, we'll hope future days are as successful!
2 comments:
What a picture, I'm not sure who is enjoying the bike more, Joe or the boys. Atleast it seems everyone enjoyed the evening and being outside for a change. As a grandmother I am not sure I am ready for Dillon to ride by himself. But I know Joe will be careful. Grammy
That is TOO cute!!! I wouldn't even know how to ride that thing, D's gonna have to give me a lesson.
Post a Comment