We did Owen's 2-year photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory last weekend with our friend, Jessi. They came out AMAZING... She did such a beautiful job - I wish I could show them all on the blog, but there are too many. I'll post a few previews, and here is a link to the full gallery if you so desire to see them all... (Also, here is Jessi's website if you need any professional photography for your own purposes!)

3 comments:
OK I just viewed the photo shoot, and how are we going to choose. They are all amazing and being the Grammy to these wonderful boys,it is not going to be an easy task.
Beautiful!
ow my goodness.. she is amazing, my next shoot will have to be there, great shots and the boys look great in all of them.. not sure how will you choose, I think we all say that when she is done!! Did I tell you I have a blog too?
Post a Comment