Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh, Dillon...

Anyone that knows Dillon will tell you that he is very, ummm, strong-willed is what we like to call it. Independent is another nice term... My point is, when we had to place preschool photo orders (before we even had seen the photos, by the way - is that how it usually is?), I knew I wanted one, but only one. There would be no need to order a bunch for family and friends because I just knew how well Dillon would cooperate for the camera man. Guess I know my child well - this is what we got... The best of the bunch of 6 that they took...(Photos courtesy of Powell's Imaging & Photography, Marysville, OH)
This is their class photo - notice the other boys in the back standing nicely, smiling nicely? The girls all prim and proper, smiling pretty for the camera? Notice where Dillon is seated - right next to the teacher, who was holding him in place? Oh, Dillon....

All in all I have to laugh, though - I'm glad I got it because it captures all that Dillon IS at 3 years old. We will always be able to look at this picture and recollect all the fond (and I say that in a mostly sarcastic tone) memories we have of him at 3. Who knows what he will be like at 18, but won't it be cute to display on his graduation party table?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dillon, I still think you are cute. I want to know which one of the girls in GiGi? Love Grammy

Kristy said...

Gigi is the 2nd girl from the left in the top row, with the long blonde hair. Katie (his first crush) is just to her left (with the pigtails).