Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg Coloring - Success!!!


The past two years have not been very successful when it comes to coloring eggs. This year, the boys (Dillon) have been asking about it for at least a week, if not more. Tonight was the night - and no cups were spilled, only a couple eggs were cracked, and no tears were shed - hooray! Here are some pics of the results:

4 comments:

MiniCircus said...

OMG... what posers!! your boys have more facial expressions than my daughters' dance team!! Glad it went well and thanks for the reminder, looks like I need to add eggs to my grocery list... see you at Kroger!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of the boys, they are the cutest. Glad we did not have any tears this year. Grammy

Peace Rooster said...

Great job D & O!
Happy Easter.
See you soon.

Kristy said...

I know, Julie! A couple of hams, that's what they are! I didn't intend on posting 100 pictures of my child with an egg, but they were all so funny right after another, I had to! We had fun taking them.