

Today it is about 30 degrees outside, so we're spending the day indoors. Dillon plays with his cars most of the day, and Owen just lays around - he doesn't do much. :-)
He is 8 weeks old now, so we are seeing some positive changes in him. Once in a while he'll grant you with an intentional smile (if his belly is full and his pants are dry). He found his hands a few days ago, and sucks on them a lot - still won't take a pacifier, though. He can be awake for more than one minute without crying, and can focus on objects overhead enough to keep him occupied for a while. Evenings are still a challenge, though, and we're looking forward to the 12-week mark when "colic" is supposed to go away. Four more weeks... 
I know I shouldn't always compare Owen to Dillon, but it's fun to do. Also, people are always asking and wondering if he looks like Dillon did when he was this little. So I pulled up an old picture from when Dillon was the same age for fun...

1 comment:
Wow! I kept thinking that Owen looks so much bigger than Dillon was, but they look almost exactly the same! How funny!
Post a Comment