Last weekend we actually managed to get out and enjoy ourselves for once - left the housework at home and went! We had heard great things about the Conservatory, and I had never been there before. Joe had, but not since grade school. They have really beautiful displays, and the kids just loved it! It was the perfect length, too - just when we started thinking, "okay, I've seen enough," we had already seen it all. I would recommend this place to anyone with toddlers - a nice 2-hour weekend excursion! They had a really cute train exhibit that spanned the whole place, so the kids could watch the little trains going around - mostly on tracks that hung from the ceiling (that's what Dillon's marveling at in the pictures!). There was also a cage of birds that you could feed - I was surprised Dillon wasn't scared about that, but he seemed to enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment