Just in case anyone ever gets the crazy idea that having kids 19 months apart is a good idea, and is contemplating a second... (It's dark, but I was actually pointing the camera at Owen's closed bedroom door)
(Or maybe this is just our birth control to remind us why two is enough!!!) This is just a typical night here... Can someone please reassure me that it will get better at some point?
I'll be glad to reassure you that every single minute of crying and screaming and wondering, will be gone tomorrow when the boy's spread their wings and graduate from college, and marry, and ask the same question. You will cherish every moment. Pawpaw.
I hate to say it, but I was laughing listening to this. Not being cruel at Owen, but the pathetic little "meow" from the cat every couple seconds was killing me!
2 comments:
I'll be glad to reassure you that every single minute of crying and screaming and wondering, will be gone tomorrow when the boy's spread their wings and graduate from college, and marry, and ask the same question.
You will cherish every moment.
Pawpaw.
I hate to say it, but I was laughing listening to this. Not being cruel at Owen, but the pathetic little "meow" from the cat every couple seconds was killing me!
Post a Comment