Monday, May 12, 2008

Boys and Their Toys

I think that Joe started talking about riding dirtbikes with Dillon before he could even hold his own head up. He's been waiting until he's old enough (apparently 3 is old enough) to get him his own little PW50 with training wheels and get him started. (I have to admit, those little bikes, and especially the little kids on the bikes, are really too cute!) Unfortunately, I think he'll have to wait a little while longer. We just came to the realization the other day that Dillon will most likely be the one that works on the bikes, while Owen will be the one that actually rides them. Owen is just a little daredevil, and seems to have no fear. He climbs, runs, and plays on toys that Dillon never even dreamed about. Dillon is all about his tools, and working in Daddy's garage, though, so I have no doubt he'll be the grease monkey...


No comments: