Monday, May 12, 2008

Potty Training - Take 2

Thanks to my friend (and the boys' sitter), Julie, we got a kick in the butt to start potty training again. She wanted to get her little girl back into it again, so she made sticker charts for the toddlers. They are all doing really great (it's been a week), and I just have to keep reminding myself that it's called "training" for a reason. It's hard not to get frustrated, but as she pointed out, it goes against what they've been doing for two and a half years, so it'll take some time. Dillon's been doing pretty well at home, although accidents do happen if I forget to put him on the potty. Rarely does he ever tell me beforehand that he has to pee. We still have yet to get a #2 in the potty, but I hear that's pretty common, so I'm not too worried about that yet. Way to go, kids!

No comments: