

Dillon LOVED the train set of Macie's... I think it may have given us a good birthday gift idea for his 3rd coming up in July!
On Saturday, we went to a park called Sharon Woods, and there were tons of fun things for the kids to do - they especially loved playing in all the water!





1 comment:
I still can't thank you guys enough for coming! Joe worked so hard on that swingset, and it was so nice having you there as company! I told my sister that having you at our house was like having one of them here. You just automatically help, without be asked, and you always seem to know just what to do! Thanks again for sacrificing a long weekend to help, and we will be sure to return the favor once I am on feet and able to manage 3 kids (how does 18 years sound? :-)
Post a Comment