Apparently it was a targeted special, meaning only people who received an email from shutterfly were eligible... I didn't realize that until I was about to check out. I do love shutterfly, though, the layouts and backgrounds are great, and it's pretty easy to get around.
6 comments:
How was it free? Very CUTE!!
Apparently it was a targeted special, meaning only people who received an email from shutterfly were eligible... I didn't realize that until I was about to check out. I do love shutterfly, though, the layouts and backgrounds are great, and it's pretty easy to get around.
I recently made a book from shutterfly too, but unfortunately mine was not free. The book is so cute!
Jaclyn
Super cute!
Very nice ! Pictures of the boys are always fun to see
Guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on my Shutterfly emails then. I get them frequently.
Thanks!
Post a Comment