your very first ribbon is from participating in a tractor pull!
We went to the Steamthresher Show in Plain City this weekend and got to see all kinds of tractors and big equipment. Joe asked me what my favorite part was, and there was so much to choose from, I couldn't come up with one - we decided the lemonade was my favorite. His favorite part was taking the kids to the port-o-potties three times (in 3 hrs). Yuck - I want nothing to do with those things - EVER...
The kids enjoyed it, though, so that's what's important, right? They had a kiddie tractor pull where little kids rode on a tricycle that looked like a tractor, and pulled weights on the back of it as far as they could. Whoever pulled it the furthest got a trophy, the others got ribbons. It was cute - needless to say, Dillon didn't pull it the furthest, but he didn't know any better, he was happy with the ribbon.
1 comment:
Love the pictures. Your family seems to do the coolest things. As Nolan gets older, I need to be looking out for things like this.
Post a Comment