After our quick two-day "stay-cation" in Cincy, if you asked Dillon and Owen what their favorite part of our trip was, the conversation may go something like this...





"Maybe it was the Children's Museum?"






"Not that, either? Then it must have been the aquarium..."

"No, Mom, that stuff was cool and all, but my favorite parts were the escalator (because I did it ALL BY MYSELF!!!)..."


"... and the bed in the hotel - weeeeeeeee!!!"

Kids....
"Was it our fun visit with the Egberts?"
"Or was it the trip to the dinosaur exhibit at the museum?"
"Maybe it was the Children's Museum?"
"Not that, either? Then it must have been the aquarium..."
Kids....
3 comments:
It sure looks like everyone had a great time, and the boys seemed to have enjoyed every part of their mini vacation. Pictures were great to see. Love Grammy and Poppy
We just missed each other at the Indy museum. So much fun.
Jaclyn
OMG look at Owey's hair!! So cute, I almost didn't recognize him!
I was scared of escalators til I was at least 5, those guys are brave. Glad ya'll had a good time :)
Post a Comment